Monday 8 March 2010

Italy

We are having a really nice and relaxing time with amazing food and such lovely, lovely people.

Yesterday when we arrived, we went around and said hello to the whole family.

The first aunt we saw told me that I look a lot healthier now than what I did in the summer (translation - fatter) oh ok hmmm thanks?

Then we went to see gran who said that I look like I've lost weight since I was here in the summer.... O-kay hmmm

And then we went to see another aunt who told me that I always look the same.... once again thanks?

So welcome to confused.com. haha.

I stupidly left my camera cable at home, but I hope that maybe I can borrow one that fits my camera off his best friend and then I can upload some photos and blog a bit while I am here.

Otherwise, see you next week. xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment