Wednesday 22 December 2010

Good Morning

I have had so many nightmares about this flight. Most of them were about the fact that I was sitting somewhere at 10am and realised that my flight was at 7.15am and I'd missed it.
I am now up and ready to go and the website says that it is still Scheduled so let's see how we go.
Here are some pictures from Saturday night in the mean time.
Most of them in a really annoying way because no one I work with knows that I have a blog so I don't want to put them on it without asking...
At first we went for drinks at Chez Gerard in Covent Garden
And then off to Tuttons where we were having dinner, first in a little room for pre dinner drinks

And the secret Santa hand out
And then into the dining room for our food
It was a gorgeous little room in the basement like a cave almost, reminded me of the Old Town in Stockholm
We all had to tell a secret about our selves and here is L trying to fold his very hard so no one can see what it is
Fish for main course
And creme brulee for dessert
And then some boogie until some people went on to a club and other went home.
Now I've got to go otherwise I actually will miss the bus to the airport.

No comments:

Post a Comment