Saturday 12 March 2011

Butterflies

48071-8736_large




                                                                                                pic

Butterflies in my stomach and excitement in my heart. That's my general state of mind today. I don't know if it is the smell of spring in the air or I am still high of all the laughs and amazing time in Madrid. Either way I feel like lots of changes are happening in my life.
I want to re decorate the whole flat, in fact I want to move to another flat and decorate that.
Maybe even in another city, another country. I want to buy lots of part outfits and go out dancing - all day every day.
I want to sit in cafes and drink hot chocolate and eat cakes. Talk nonsense with my friends.
None of this is due to happen anytime soon, but just the thought of it makes me excited.
I don't know what has brought this on, but it proves that some good quality time spent with friends makes you smile for weeks afterwards just thinking about it.
I am excited about running home today, eating healthy and get back to my usual 4-5 visits/week to the gym.
Even thought I suffer from some major lack of sleep in the last few days I feel filled with energy and I'm ready for a new work week.

No comments:

Post a Comment