Tuesday 22 June 2010

Dinner last night

Two little girls decided to order the only two dishes on the menu that were for two people. I don't eat meat so I couldn't help her with her Rib Eye and she doesn't really like fish so she didn't want any of my Halibut....
I managed quite well with mine and almost finished all of it, I was being precautious and only had a tomato salad as a started so pleanty of room for maincourse. J on the other hand had a massive starter (beef carpaccio) and then all this meat on her own, felt it was a bit much. We were warned that it was for two people, but I just thought yeah, yeah they just don't know us and that we eat like horses...:)
The food was absolutely delicous though and I am so proud of the Italian and what they've done with the menu and the restaurant. I am going back on Thursday with A & A. Can't wait.
Now I'm on the sofa watching series 4 of 24....
Need to get ready for work soon, I start at 3pm.

No comments:

Post a Comment