Saturday 5 June 2010

Having the best time

Me and gorgeous A spent the afternoon here yesterday sunbathing. And then later on D came to join us as well which was lovely.

baby T was chilling out in the shade with a lovely sea view.

About 3pm I went so see my lovely sister and my amazingly gorgeous niece, who had made me this beautiful bracelet and I love it.)
When I got home, mum and I watched a film and ate some sweets. (well actually I was only one that ate some)
As usual when I get home, my favourite sweets are here waiting for me:)
This morning mum and I got up early and went back to the pool that I went to yesterday to go for a nice morning swim only to find out that they don't open until 10am on a Saturday. So we just had to turn around and come back home again:(

No comments:

Post a Comment