Tuesday 15 June 2010

Last Night

Me and N at the O2 last night to see Leona Lewis
Not the greatest photos even though we had great seats and were almost right on the stage with her


Love the boots
love the dress
and this dress
didn't get a good one of this outfit but she looked so great wearing this

And lastly - Bleeding Love

It was a great night, I used to cry every Saturday night when she was singing at x factor because she has the most amazing voice. So I kept asking N last night before every song if I was allowed to cry. He said no every time.
I'm sorry, but you can't first feed me a bottle and a half of wine and then take me into a room and listen to Leona Lewis singing live and then I'm not allowed to cry..??
Last year I did exactly the same with Joe from x factor. I cried every Saturday when he sang, he had such an amazing voice. So when I noticed that Joe was sitting in front of me last night I nearly started crying just for the sake of it:)

I managed to hold it together though and we had a great night.

No comments:

Post a Comment