Saturday 5 June 2010

Saturday in lovely Sweden

The beginning of the day with T and P was spent here, soaking up some sun and catching up on lots of gossip...
And then I picked up my sister and we went in to town to get something to eat before the film
A MASSIVE nachos plate
Then we saw the film that we have been waiting two years to see...
It was great, great, great.
I even bought a bag of sweets and I forgot to eat it, I mean that would never in a million years happen with me. I have full control of where exactly my sweets are at all times, and I am never able to keep any of them for later.
 
After the film we fancied a drink (alcohol-free since I was driving) so we ended up in Robert's coffee even though I have promised myself to never go back there after the horrible service I've had there everytime.
It's such a gorgeous cafe in  a great location, I just wish they'd sort out their food and staff and I could live there everytime I come here.
Another amazing day had in Sweden, now I'm off to bed. Early start tomorrow having breakfast with the girls.
Night night.

2 comments:

  1. Jag sag SATC2 igar och jag forstar inte varfor folk har varit sa negativa?! jag tyckte jätte mycket om filmen! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolut, två o en halv timme va INTE tillräckligt:)

    ReplyDelete