Thursday 24 March 2011

Date Cancelled



                                                                                                          pic
The Italian and I were going to Tinello on Friday night for a little farewell dinner before I head off to Sweden on Saturday morning. He is joining me there but not until next Friday.
However, since I had to work last night and I won't get home until about 9pm tonight and probably head straight to bed with the alarm going off at 4.30am tomorrow, we decided to leave it.
I still need to pack and organise myself before I go so it felt too stressful to trek to the other side of town when we can eat just as well at home with my private chef.
I definitely want to go though so when we come back we'll re book again.
I finish at 3pm tomorrow so I will run home and then go to the beauty salon for eye brow threading and eye lash tint and then we'll have a romantic night at home instead.
Some dinner and some Champagne and some chocolate and some Criminal Minds.
Maybe not the most romantic thing you can watch but it makes us happy.
I was only going to do the no bread, no alcohol, no chocolate diet until going to Sweden so Friday night all is allowed again.
Another gorgeous day in London, people cycling and walking outside in just their t-shirts. I love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment