Tuesday 22 March 2011

Sunday night

At the end of last year I requested some tickets for the x-factor final. 
Unfortunately there were none available. The company I asked were only allocated a couple of tickets per show and clearly the final was the most popular one. 
Instead a few weeks later I was sent tickets to one of their tour shows instead. 
So last Sunday the Italian and I got in a taxi and went to the O2.
We didn't have much expectations, but I have to say that we were both pleasantly surprised. Some were better than others off course, but luckily most of the finalists from last year were good. 
We had tickets to go and see them backstage before the show. The Italian and I could picture the queue of kids and then two alien looking tall people at the back. Hmm no thanks, it was too embarrasing.
So instead, being us, we arrived half way through the first song. I don't know why we just can't be on time for once.
Paije was souling it up
Aiden sang one of my favorite songs
Wagner... Hmm I don't know what to say, at least he put on a fun show with some hot looking girls
Good ol' Irish Mary
Katie 
Cher
And - the reason I wanted to go - beautiful Rebecca
She didn't disappoint and she had the coolest performance as well
And then thses boys came on and I almost feared for my life. The floor literally moved when all the girls screamed. 
Rebecca again
Katie
Cher and her cool dancers
Beautiful Rebecca again
The winner - Matt Cardle
Singing Bruno Mars just the way you are - I love that song
And his first single
The grand finale - the charity song they did
It was a good night and I hope that they all do well in the future. 
I love going to concerts - whoever it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment