Thursday 31 March 2011

Next stop - Stockholm

I went from the quiet and beautiful in Simonstorp to this
Loud and busy. I have to say that I love it though. It was amazing to spend the weekend without the noise from cars and sirens, but the closer we got to Stockholm and the pulse of the city I still felt that this is what I love.
Good to know that I've made the right decision to live in a big city.
Stockholm is one of the most beautiful cities I know. Surrounded by water it is peaceful yet exciting.
I had lunch on Monday with a very interesting man behind this beautiful building (dramaten)
I wasn't sure if you were allowed to take pictures inside the restaurant so I just took a picture of the gorgeous bathroom instead
Then I met up with Karin and we did some window shopping in the sunshine
When Karin went off to her Flamenco class I met up with Emma who'd just finished work and we went for a drink at Scandic Anglais
Later on we met up with K at Italiano restaurant
A really cute and busy place just off Östermalms Torg

No comments:

Post a Comment