Monday 7 March 2011

Spring in my house

On my way to work today I thanked the universe for keeping all the lights green for me the whole way.
During the day the universe realised that they'd made a mistake. I wasn't the one who were supposed to get to places that easily.
They made up for their error on my way home. I left the gym and arrived at the closest barclays bike hire dock (my bike is at the doctors - again - long story). I was very excited as this is the first time I'm using them and it's so easy now when they are available to everyone. Or so I thought... The dock isn't working. It's not accepting my card. I phone the help number and I'm told they are having problems with that particular one. I walk to the next one. Same thing. Next one - same thing. I decide to walk to Embankment and get on the tube. The class finished at 6.45 I got home at 8.30...
I still arrived home calmly and just thought to myself that it's ok. I didn't arrive home in a complete frenzy panicking about all the things I didn't get done... The sight of my beautiful tulips as I stepped through the door cheered me up as well.
Bring on the week. I'm ready.

No comments:

Post a Comment