Monday 14 March 2011

Monday

Got up early to go to the gym and swim for half an hour before work. Had a text on my phone. Plans changed, people sick, straight to work instead. That however meant that I finished a bit earlier so instead of 5.30 finish and rush to the gym for 5.45 body combat I decided to get my hair cut. I found myself in a massage chair while having my hair washed. Quite different from sweating and being in pain at the gym....
It was 5.25 when Tommy was done with my hair so I went to the gym. Got there just in time for the class. 6pm still no instructor, turns out no one turned up to cover for the original instructor who was sick so the 15 of us that had turned up for the class had to change our plans - again.
Not too bad I thought. The Italian is off tonight so I'll go home and cuddle and watch criminal minds instead. Just as I walked through the door at 7 he calls to say that he just finished. He is now having his hair done... All the Monday plans went out the window, but at least I am very pleased with my hair. It's short and choppy again. I went to a new place that my old hair dresser has move to. They use only natural hair products and I am loving it. Might even try to do my colour there next time as well... We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment