Wednesday 16 March 2011

Wednesday night

Half asleep on the sofa. Just finished watching I am love. It was good. Maybe I should start to watch more films in Italian. Will I be fluent before our next visit in May perhaps...?? I hadn't realised that it was a subtitled film. I don't have time for those. I am always running around doing a million things in the flat whilst watching a film. Can't do that with a subtitled film. You need to keep your eye on the screen and READ the film. You can't just listen. So now I have to do the washing up and fold clothes and hang clothes. Normally I would have done that during the film and gone straight to bed afterwards.
I spoke to my mum this morning. I wanted to put the volume up because the phone had suddenly gone really quiet so when I was going to hang the washing in the mean time and put the phone in-between my ear and my shoulder I couldn't hear anything. My mum said that it was because she was wearing a head set since she was ironing her clothes at the same time. Ah so that's where I get it from... It always makes me laugh talking on the phone with my family. We're all the same. Always doing a million things. We can never just sit down and concentrate on the conversation. Any way I've lost my train of thought here.
Ah the film.. Yes good. Very Italian. Quite dark. Now I'm going to get ready for bed, in desperate need of a shower before the Italian comes home and decides to divorce me because of my lack of hygiene.
Sweet dreams darlings. X

No comments:

Post a Comment