Tuesday 22 March 2011

Remembering Madrid

Not much happening in London this week. Mostly work and gym and preparing for my Sweden trip on Saturday :)
So instead of a picture of me in my pyjamas, lounging around I give you some pictures from Madrid. 
Lunch al fresco;) 
All the shopping streets were really cute
And then we accidentally came to the Swedish sweet shop. 
All pick and mix Swedish style and Swedish chocolate etc. I was in heaven 
Off course I had to go inside and buy some...
The birthday girl got a cake
And so did I
Happy birthday our Princess:)
Dinner al fresco:)
Tapas mmmmm
Possibly the smallest bar ever, I mean really, this is it, I was standing by the entrance when I took this picture
We went to a club where C's friend J worked. 
Spot my new favourite earrings that I bought earlier that day. Black feathers.
Breakfast the morning after, sun glasses were a must, indoors, outdoors, everywhere
The last lunch before going back. A really cool place with amazing Paella
And some dangerous ritual drinks...
So to sum up, we ate, and we ate, and we ate....
I had an amazing time and I can't wait to go back.

2 comments:

  1. Best birhtday ever!!!!! Thanks!!!
    Love ya! / C

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tack for inbjudan:) Hade best time ever!

    ReplyDelete