Tuesday 15 March 2011

Friendship

Like I said when I came back, spending time with your friends gives you great energy.
Quite often I am sad about the fact that I don't live closer to my best friends (ask the Italian - he has to listen to it all the time..), but whenever we meet up it's like we were never away from each other.
For some reason we don't actually speak very often when we are apart.
Although we try and visit each other as much as we can (C from Oslo is coming in April, A is coming in June, my sister is coming in May) or we will always try to go and visit our families at the same time and spend time there instead.
At the times we are apart I relive our moments by looking through the pictures and remembering our good times together (and there are many, many, many) like this one of me and Carolina in Madrid last week.
I miss you all, all the time. Love you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment