Wednesday 16 March 2011

The film

I went out of the cinema wondering who thought it would be a good idea to watch this film.
The Italian seemed to think it was me, I think he's right.
However, knowing what the film was like I wonder if it was such a great idea after all.
And not only did I freak out a few times during the film, the way home was a real freak fest.
First if all when we got out of the theatre there was a man preaching about Jesus. This happens quite a lot in London but I haven't seen it for a long time.
10 minutes later when we get on the tube, there is a woman with a canvas bag that had a picture of Jesus in front of it. I have never seen a bag like that before.
The train was filled with school children and at the end of the journey one of them takes of his jacket and shows off his jumper that says St somebodies school on it.
The Italian thought I was being ridiculous freaking out about all this, but after seeing a film about exorcism and freaky church things I don't think it was that surprising that I flipped out a little.
Watching two episodes of Criminal Minds when we got home actually made me feel light hearted...

No comments:

Post a Comment