Thursday 24 March 2011

Sweden Trip



                                                                                                                  pic
Ever since Monday morning my mind has already been in Sweden. I booked this trip quite a while back, but a lot of other things have been going on so it's only just this week that the butterflies in my stomach has appeared and the excitement is tickling my bones.
It will be a busy week, but it is filled with so much fun that it will just fly by.
I am starting in Norrköping for the weekend with great friends from school, one of the girls I haven't seen for about 10 years, and the others I've only seen a couple of times in the last 10 years.
I can't wait, it is going to be so much fun.
And then Sunday afternoon/evening I will arrive in Stockholm and stay there until Tuesday morning.
I am staying with a girl that I used to work with here in London about eight years ago, I am so glad that we are keeping in contact after all these years.
On Monday I am going for lunch with someone I know from where I work now.
In the evening I will have dinner with K and E, and the next morning the train will take me to Halmstad.
I will then spend a day and a half there before going down to Malmö and cuddle the newborn baby and hang out with my two beautiful girls T and P and their men and babies as well off course.
Friday morning - train over to Copenhagen to pick up the Italian from the airport and then train up to Halmstad again where we will stay until we leave from Copenhagen on Sunday night.
Once again I am flying all over the country to try and fit in all the people that are spread out all over the place.
I am glad that I manage to see so many of them.
Unfortunately I had to cancel a coffee date in Göteborg on Tuesday because otherwise I won't make it home to Halmstad in time for my coffee date with my sister and niece before meeting up with A after she finishes work.
I will probably need a holiday when I get back as well but it is so worth it, there is nothing like catching up with old friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment