Tuesday 16 February 2010

I should be asleep

I'm all packed and ready to go, the alarm is set on 2am, and the only thing left to do is sleep for a few hours.

I hate flying when it's rainy and windy and it has not stopped raining all day today.

I was sitting at work at the end of today looking very smug when everyone else were complaining about going outside getting soaked.

The reason for this is my waterproofs, that makes me look like a bit of a tramp, but who cares when I'm on my bike, at least it keeps me dry.

However... as I get ready to go I realise that the zip on my jacket is broken.

Oh no, not so smug anymore. PRETTY cold to cycle home in just my jumper. Even my bike went into shock and got stuck in the first gear.

But as always I got home ok and I hope it stops raining before my flight tomorrow.

90210 just finished so now I'm off to bed. Night night.

No comments:

Post a Comment