Thursday 25 February 2010

Nice Week.

I am a bit confused this week, because I am working nights rather than days, but it turned out good actually because both me and The Italian started at 3pm yesterday and today.

Yesterday morning there was a tiny bit of sunshine coming through the clouds so I suggested that perhaps we should have breakfast on the balcony.... The look on his face made me change my mind....

Just because I spent last week in half a meter of snow, and thinks that no snow + sunshine = SPRING!
But no, The Italian is off course right, we would be freezing our bums off sitting on the balcony. 

Even so, it has been very nice to see each other in the mornings. This morning we watched such a lovely film that Lovefilm sent me. It was so beautiful and had me in tears (off course) but also made me laugh and generally feel good.

Hope you are all having a lovely day.

No comments:

Post a Comment