Monday 15 February 2010

Movie Freaks

We did something we've never done before.... we saw both films - two cinema films in one day.

We got to Leicester Square and I had obviously already googled the time for the film I wanted to see, it started at 3.30pm and I got us there at 3.10pm, thinking that this meant that we would end up seeing my film.

He still kept asking about wolfman and I tried my hardest to ignore it and explain that they probably don't show it here anyway.

Across the square there is a massive poster of Wolfman above Empire cineman. F***.

Ok we'll see what time it's on and then we'll discuss it. I thought, it couldn't possibly be on at the same time....
It starts in two minutes.... I can see that I am slowly losing my case.... So I put on my grumpy, sulky face, refuse to buy chocolates and popcorn, and we watch his film. About half way through the film I come up with the brilliant idea that we can see my film after this one. This puts a smile on my face and I tell the Italian about my plans. I also tell him that I wish we bought some popcorn - he is not impressed.
I actually quite enjoyed Wolfman - I would obviously never admit this, but the acting is fantastic and I would kind of half-recommend it....

So then we trip back over the square and watch the film I wanted to see and eat a bag of crisps and a bag of chocolate since all we've had is breakfast so far and we are starting to get a bit hungry, nutrisious I know.

I enjoyed it, but I could've probably waited to see it on DVD, this, I obviously would never admit either.  

No comments:

Post a Comment