Sunday 28 February 2010

Sunday.

The flowers are called Krokus (in swedish), my parents taught me today. See, you learn something new everyday.

Got up early to go into town and meet lovely L outside bafta on Piccadilly and we went to the 1st screening of Arbor, which was a very sad film, but brilliantly done, and the acting was magnificent.

After that I met the Italian in Sainsbury's and we did some well needed shopping for the week.

I was starving when we came home, but I have been feeling a bit down the last few days so I couldn't think of a single thing I fancied to eat. Snack time ended up with one actimel and some cottage cheese with grated apple and cinnamon.

I bought a "feel-good" film in Sainsbury's that was going to cheer me up, but I didn't like it. The ending off course made me cry anyway;)

I have to be at work in 11 hours so we will probably just have an early night and get ready for a new week....

Let's hope I am not as exhausted at the end of that one....

No comments:

Post a Comment