Saturday 6 February 2010

My week

I've had a few complaints in my inbox about the lack of updates this week;) So here it is...
I've had a really nice, relaxing week, which I feel a bit guilty about writing, since I know that the Italian has had a really stressful work week.
Monday was the day when I was supposed to clean out the boxes but ended up reading Vogue instead.

Tuesday the Italian was off and we wanted to go to the cinema, but I had to work a little bit longer than I first though so we missed it. We just had some nice dinner together at home, and then I forced him to watch 90210... Yes it's embarrassing to admit but I do watch it...

Wednesday I went for a quick dinner at Wagamamas with my lovely friend N. Quick is the word, I was at hoime by 7.30pm already, went to bed to read for a bit and woke up at 11.30pm when the Italian phoned to say that he'd finished work, so I just got up, had a shower, washed my face, and went back to bed.

Thursday - day off, I woke up and went for a run and then I cycled to Blackheath to see my friend E and her little baby girl who is 8 months old, and my friend M who is 6 months pregnant, last week I said that she is 7 months pregnant but that was appearantly a lie... And it was lovely, the bike ride there was so beautiful, along regent's canal, down to the Thames, and then all the way along the Thames to the Greenwich foot tunnel. When I got there the lifts weren't working so even today, two days later, my arms are aching from lobbing the bike up and down the stairs... But when I arrived, we had some brunch at her house and then we walked back down to Greenwich and had a look in some beautiful shops and I screamed with exitement when I realised that they had a Graham and Green shop there. I have never seen one in real life, only on the internet, but I didn't buy anything, I was on my bike and it would've been hard to get back with me. 

Friday M mentioned yesterday that she wanted to go to Borough Market so I said that I might come with her, so we met there about 1pm and walked around for a bit. I bought some lovely Mozzarella and cherry tomatoes that I had for a snack when I came home later. And then we stopped by some lovely italian coffee shop and had some coffee and cake.

And today I am back at wor, but it's not too bad. I am off again on Monday since there's a birthday to be celebrated and I am very excited about that:)

This is the Mozzarella snack I had and the book I am reading is a book I've borrowed from a girl at work. We have started a little book club almost since we discovered that we have the exact same taste in books.
This one is very good, it's quite different from the ususal chic-lit because it has got quite a few twists and turns in it.

So a long one today, after a few days of nothing....

No comments:

Post a Comment