Wednesday 17 March 2010

Day off tomorrow:)

The Italian has got an appointment tomorrow, but I have a fun-filled, girly day ahead of me.

Firstly, I was planning to make a stop at the sample sale for this, on my way to King's Road, for the opening of a new Anthropologie shop, which, as I am sure you have relised, is my favourite shop right now. Hopefully when I am there I will have a coffee date with my sweet friend L, that I haven't seen in ages, since she is just around the corner from there.

After that I am hopping back on the bike and heading in to town to meet my lovelies M and N for some late lunch or something like that.

Now this is all very exciting apart from the fact that I have just spent a week in italy, and a week in Sweden not long before that, and I am going here on Friday night for my friend V's birthday party.

And then next week my friends P and R are coming to visit, and we are going to Scott's for dinner and then on to Alto Club afterwards for my hairdresser S leaving party as she is sadly leaving London:(

So to sum up, budget is a bit tight this month, but hopefully I can find a nice bargain somewhere tomorrow that wants to come home with me:)

Fingers crossed. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment