Wednesday 3 March 2010

Mental note to self....

Never watch a film with the Italian again that he has already seen. The other day we watched this film that lovefilm sent. He had already seen it the day before when I went to bafta with L.

Every five minutes he goes - "You can't believe what's about to happen now", "Oh my god - you have to see what he is about to say now", "Watch this, watch this, this is good.."
HELLO! What do you think I am doing here...?

And then last night when I got home from work, his brother was here and the two of them were watching Carlito's Way and I said - oh I want to see this film, but it's only 20 minutes left of it now so I'll watch it another time.
And then when the film finished he was talking to his brother about everything that happens in the end, scene by scene...
Haha it's a good job I love him;)

No comments:

Post a Comment