Sunday 14 March 2010

While in Italy...

I fixed this ring
that the Italian bought for me last time we were in Italy, but unfortunately it broke while in London. Now it looks like new again though:)


I read
these books. Svart Notis is a very interesting book about people who lives and works in Sweden without legal papers. A real eye opener. Helene Tursten was fantastic as always:) Jane Moore - Perfect Match was very sad and had me in tears at times, but then it also had that chic-lit feeling that made me laugh out loud and made me feel good when I finished it. Sarahs Nyckel is a brilliant book about Paris in 1942 when the jewish people were deported by French police. I have only a few chapters left and again I am in tears on every other page. It is a really, really good book and I recommend it. It is a french author so it is available in most languages.  

I told you that it was a relaxing holiday so lots of time for reading, which I love:)

No comments:

Post a Comment