Tuesday 2 March 2010

Gorgeous Sunny Day:)

That started with a run along the canal down to Lime House where the canal meets the Thames and it's just so gorgous down there.

I went home, had a shower and a nice breakfast, got on my bike, and cycled along the canal the other way, to Angel.


I continued to Holloway where I had an appointment at 10am to have my eye lashes tinted AND permed. I have never done the perm before, just the colour. Since my eye lashes are extremly straight it feels a bit weird now when they are curling up by themselves. But I think the result was great, and it is nice when we go to Italy next week, that if it's sunny I don't need to wear any make up at all.

sorry about the poor quality but it was hard to take this photo myself, and the camera on the iphone isn't great....

The treatment ran over so I missed my hairdressers appointment, but lovely S was kind enough to fit me in an hour later. So all of a sudden I had an hour to kill in the sunshine. And I spent it by having lunch outside, wearing only a t-shirt:)


Absolutely lovely. Then I finished my morning by having my hair done before cycling to work


I look extremly grumpy;) But I am really not. I had a great start to the day.
I hope you did too;) xx

2 comments:

  1. Behåll det fina vädret tills vi kommer

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja herregud det ar ju tva manader tills dess. kommer att vara annu finare da.

    ReplyDelete