Tuesday 16 March 2010

yum yum

Having my own private chef at home obviously has it's advantages:)

I thought I would feel like a little bunny all week chewing on green leaves and drink water and that was it. But my amazing italian put a stop to that. He has the ability to turn the most boring rabbit food into the most gorgeous fine dining experience. He called me when I finished to ask me if I wanted any dinner for when I came home. I said yes, but only if it's healthy, at the same time I would like it to be filling and yummy. Yeah right, I thought to myself. As if such a thing even exists.

I came home and my nose liked the smell..... And my mouth and my tummy liked it even more. He'd made me a lovely salad with asparagus, avocado, cherry tomatoes, cucumber and feta cheese with a really lovely dressing. And to that we had some quinoa with spinach. Yummy.... I ate so fast and enjoyed it so much that I forgot to take a photo of it to show you... Next time:)

No comments:

Post a Comment