Friday 12 March 2010

No cable

I've forgotten to ask about the camera cable every time we have been in P's house. But never mind, I haven't taken too many photos anyway, because it has been raining quite badly and we have mainly rested, and rested. But tonight is party night so I might have some photos to present when I come back after all.

Anyway, that's not the reason I am writing today.

Just before I left London a girl at work asked me if I like to go running and if I want to run the 10k run that some people at work are doing in June.

I though to myself, that would be nice, since I do go for a run about 3-4 times a week.

So while I have been here, eating like a pig (lovely food off course, but oh so much.....) I have decided that I am more than excited about this idea. I will start training properly when I get back. I know I don't have to train too much for just 10k but I have now decided to put my heart into this.

So healthy food and lots of running is on the scheduele for when we come back.

At first I thought I would put my current weight etc on here, and then every week update it to put some pressure on me, but I think just writing about it has made me commit to it in a different way than if I just though about it to myself...

So whether it will actually happen, that we will run this 10k thing or not, at least I will feel a bit healthier and better about myself.

I hope my excitement lasts. I ususally get really excited about things but a week or two later I am already bored of the idea.... Watch this space...:)

Sunny day today, the Italian just came back from running around, doing some things and we are now going out to enjoy the sun. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment