Friday 19 March 2010

Nothing

Nothing got to come home with me yesterday;( Except a goat cheese salad that was in my tummy after lunch at cafe boheme in Soho.
Other than that the underwear sample sale was too messy with too many women just throwing things aroud so I couldn't concentrate.
Anthropologie was beautiful, but I found it hard to convince myself to buy a little singlet top for £98. Especially this month, maybe I'll go back after pay day and get some stuff.

At least going to west London gave me a chance to catch up with L which was lovely:)

And then lunch with N who I haven't seen in almost a month and M who is about ready to drop and look absolutely fantastic:)

Today the Italian and I went to Borough Market and looked around for a bit and had some nice lunch.

And now we are about to get ready and jump into our party frocks and head off to V's b-day party:)

I hope you are having a nice Friday. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment