Wednesday 24 March 2010

Wii Fat

When the italian and I first moved into this flat I didn't connect my wii fit straight away. I finally got it all up and running again last week, and the first thing she does is shout at me (she always does, my wii fit - she is very strict....), and she told me that it had been 268 days since she had last seen me blah, blah, blah.

Anyway when she is done insulting me, or so I thought, she asks me to do the body test thingy, she was very kind to me about my fitness age, it was only one year older than I am, which is very good.

When that was done she tells me that I have put on....  10 lbs (5kg)........ since she last saw me. O-kay... However, this is the day after I've come back from Italy, which is why I obviously realise that this isn't my normal weight and I will lose it in a few weeks or something like that, so I am not stressing too much about it and get over it quite quickly after I have finished and switched off. And that was the end of that I thought, but no.  

The next time I log on to my Mii account that she has so kindly created for me she has completely changed the look of me and added 10lbs to my image, she has given her a belly and a rounder face etc....


I mean surely that's just rude.... Anyway I have got to stop typing now and go and do some yoga or something to keep her happy....

1 comment: