Friday 24 September 2010

Eminem - Love The Way You Lie ft. Rihanna


I can't be bothered to write about Italy tonight, I will post some pictures tomorrow instead. The Italian is still there for another week and I am finding it hard to go to sleep. I keep thinking that he will walk through the door any minute now and that it is just a normal night at home and he is at work.
It is 2am Italian time though and I have been up for almost 19hours. For some reason I couldn't sleep on the plane or on the way back from the airport either, but I don't feel very tired. Might be because of all the nightmares I had last night and I feel a bit scared to go to bed on my own.
Anyway I give you Rihanna and Eminem for now. I LOVE her red hair in this video. I am not too keen on Eminem but Rihanna makes up for it with her gorgeous voice kick-ass attitude and beautiful looks.
The girl in the video is also absolutely stunning and nice to look at.
So that's it from me after a week of silence, but I am going to try and go to bed now.
Hope you are all well and good night. Sweet dreams. x

No comments:

Post a Comment