Saturday 25 September 2010

Sometimes I love my job - part II

Two bags like this with Krispy Kreme doughnuts arrived yesterday. They both had two boxes in them each.
One with a selection of twelve (!!) different flavours, and then underneath was another box with twelve plain ones with icing on top, so altogether 48 of them....
I was trying to be good all night and I didn't have any. And then just before I left I thought I'd try half of one that looked extra nice. After that I saw another one that looked nice, so I tried half of that as well. And then I realised that what I thought was true - they were amazing, so I ate the other two halves as well.... Two doughnuts later and I felt quite full (read ill).
But after a cycle ride home I felt a bit better. I have never really liked doughnuts but these Krispy Kreme ones are something else. Delicious!

No comments:

Post a Comment