Thursday 30 September 2010

Welcome home:)

I just spoke to the Italian and he is on his way:) I am going to go and meet him at Liverpool Street Station and then we'll spend the afternoon together. Yay!
I've bought him some flowers as a welcome home gift, well actually they are more of a hospital visit gift, but since I didn't bring him any flowers when he stayed in hospital, which would be a normal thing to do, he'll get them now instead.
They smell gorgeous and have lovely autumn colours about them.
Today I've been quite busy, I got up early and went for a run and then I had to go to Tottenham Court Road for an appointment at 10.20. I didn't really feel that great after it, so I decided to go to a sample sale and do some retail therapy.
It was just around the corner from my house by Brick Lane, but I have to say that I was disappointed.
I went mainly for the Acne jeans that they had advertised, but I only saw two and one of them was a size 25 (which I can't fit into - read the previous post and you'll understand why:)) and the other ones were broken.
They had some stuff from See By Chloe but nothing that caught my eye, they even had some things from Biba which surprised me since they have only just relaunched.
I did however see a nice scarf for men so I bought it for the Italian - and that can be the welcome home present, and maybe also a bit of an apology because I was a grumpy cow the first few days in Italy.
I can't help that I wear my heart on my sleeve and I was so disappointed that our time together had been taken away from us and I couldn't help but show it....
But I just needed a bit of time to adapt to the idea and then I was happy again.
Anyway - back to the scarf, it's quite unisex so I might well borrow it a few times. I love it.
What do you think?
I've put it back in the bag, so I can pretend that this picture never happened:)
Now, off to get a biiiiiiig cuddle.
Later

2 comments: