Sunday 12 September 2010

Two Years Ago....

The Italian and I are celebrating a kind of anniversary today. Two years ago we had our first kiss...
I bought him a little present but it didn't arrive in time so he will have to get it tomorrow instead.
It was a box set of a TV series that we are watching together so it was a shame that it didn't arrive since we are now going to have to wait until after we come back from Italy to have a night in together and watch it. The Italian is working tomorrow night and I am working Tuesday, Wednesday night. I HATE this life we have together at the moment. We NEVER see each other and we keep working completely different shifts...
But never mind, on to something nicer.
When I came home from work today (our first time together this week), he'd cooked a lovely meal for me and I got some beautiful roses.
Some scallops and smoked salmon with a gorgeous sauce.

And then afterwards we had a mountain of frozen berries topped with white choocolate. Yum!
I was absolutely exhausted since I worked until midnight last night and started again at 7am this morning so as a thank you for the lovely meal I fell asleep on the sofa while we watched a film:)
But after a little power nap I was sociable again and we spent the rest of the evening together.
I should probably go to sleep soon though since the alarm is set on 4.45am for another early start tomorrow.
I hope you had a great weekend as well.

2 comments:

  1. Jag vet precis hur det kanns! Michael jobbar rullande shift, aven helger. Nu vet jag inte nar vi kommer ha en dag ihop igen...det gor liksom ont for jag saknar honom sa mycket och vi har sa kul ihop.

    Det kanns som jag bor ensam ibland aven fast vi bor ihop!

    Stor styrkekram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ja eller hur, o det blir nastan varre efter att man har haft en underbar o rolig dag ihop sa gor det annu mer ont nar man sen maste vara ifran varandra. Jaja var tid kommer, det ar jag saker pa.
    Vanta bara tills du far lasa vad som hande i Italien nar vi skulle spendera en hel helg ihop.... ja sahar efterat e det kanske lite skrattretande.... Skriver mer om det imon.

    ReplyDelete