Wednesday 1 September 2010

Saving Tips



So to refer to the strict budget that the Italian has put me on I thought I'd write myself a little list of what I need to do to save some money.

Well I thought I'd start with cutting back on......... hmmmm

Ah, Ok well I could always stop spending money on

............

Aaaaargh I don't want to cut back or stop anything.

I love going out for dinner with my friends and I don't want to completely stop doing that.

None of my friends live very close to me so it is easier to meet in town over drinks and food.

I mean, don't get me wrong I love reading books and things.

But with The Italian working almost every night, I don't feel like sitting home every night reading books waiting for him to finish.

That's not why I live in London. In that case I might as well place myself in a cottage in Svalbard where they have a population of under 3000 people.

I love the buzziness and busyness of London and I love spending time with my friends, but unfortunately it isn't for free.

But I will try, try, try to spend a little less money in my every day life.

Only tomorrow there's THE sample sale around the corner from my house, and it also happens to be on the way to my hairdresser so I might just have to pop in and see what they have to offer.

No comments:

Post a Comment