Friday 10 September 2010

Last night's film

I ran home from work last night and then I thought I'd reward myself with a nice film.
I had just gotten this film from love film so I was super excited.
I've wanted to see it for ages, but for some reason I never went to see it in the cinema.

I was extremely tired last night and maybe that was why, but I have to say that I was disappointed.
I thought it was really slow and nothing really happened in it.
A real shame because I really wanted to like it.

I don't start until 3pm today so I slept til 10am.
I have cleaned up the flat a bit and had some breakfast and now I am bored.

I am thinking of crawling back into here with the latest issue of Vogue that arrived the other day but I haven't had a chance to have a look at it yet.
I love their cover girl - Cheryl Cole and I can't wait to read her story inside.

I didn't make the bed properly this morning so I think it's a sign that that's what I should be doing now.

No comments:

Post a Comment