Monday 6 September 2010

Movie Night

I managed to get through yesterday at work without falling asleep or feeling too bad.
Came home to an empty house since the Italian had gone out with some  friends. I started watching The Boat That Rocked that had arrived in the post from lovefilm.
It was very funny at times even though it had some slow moments as well so maybe didn't need to be almost two hours long... Anyway the Italian came home early at 7.30pm which made me a very happy lady and I switched off the film and we watched some episodes of How I Met Your Mother which is our new favourite show.

So tonight is the big movie night instead. I am alone at home and I have just finished watching the film from last night and I am now going to start to watch Nowhere Boy.
I can't wait, I have heard so much about it and have very high expectations....
After that I will watch Our Family Wedding which is with America Ferrrera (Ugly Betty) and it is meant to be hilarious. 
It's perfect film weather outside and I might make myself some hot chocolate and light some candles.  

No comments:

Post a Comment