Friday 18 February 2011

Friday

Three days in and it almost feels like we've never been away:) when it comes to jet lag I haven't suffered at all. I've been very tired today however but I think that needs to be blamed on criminal minds rather than different time zones. We watched four episodes just before bed when we got back on tuesday night. And then Wednesday night I stayed up until the Italian came home. Officially because I'd missed him so much during the day. In officially because he had two massive chocolate bars from Sweden in his bag;) my sister sent some chocolate with the birthday present she sent for him while we were away and he'd been to the post office to pick it up before work. I still have some freckles on my nose but I do feel that my colour is fading fast - too fast...

No comments:

Post a Comment