Saturday 19 February 2011

Missing

With constant rain in London today I can't help but thinking of this view that I had a few days ago.
The alarm goes off at 5am so I should really go to bed.
The evening disappeared and I don't really know what happened to it. I spoke to my sister for 45 minutes and my parents for 1 hour and 20 minutes and told them all about our holiday. And then I called lovely Pernilla who is 30 today! Happy Birthday. I wish I was in Sweden so I could celebrate her properly.
The flat felt really quiet and empty after I'd spoken to all my loved ones but no one was here to touch and hug so I listened to Tove Styrke for a bit that I haven't listened to before.
I am now going to call lovely Gen who is celebrating her birthday tomorrow but because she lives in Australia it is already tomorrow there.
And then I am finally going to hang the clothes that have been washed since we came back and maybe the flat can go from looking like a Chinese laundry shop with clothes drying everywhere to my usual cosy little hang out place where everything is where it should be - the wardrobe. The beautiful flowers that M gave to me when I met her for coffee the other day is hardly even visible in this mess.
And then tomorrow night I am going to celebrate with candles all night and get back the cosy factor in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment