Thursday 3 February 2011

Body pain



                                                                                                    pic
I was surprised at how flexible my body was this morning considering how much I made it suffer in the gym last night. 45 minutes Body Conditioning and then 45 minutes Step Aerobics. Both of them with new routines, which was noticable.
But now, half way through the day the pain is creeping up on me and every time I speak my stomach is in agony, getting up and down from the chair is a struggle.
I do love this kind of pain, but I am a bit worried about feeling twice as bad tomorrow and then being stuck on a 20cm seat with a body that feels like it is on fire. 
I am making a mental note about double stretching tonight after spinning and I will change the damage that has already been done.   


No comments:

Post a Comment