Tuesday 8 February 2011

It is this books fault...

...that I burned my back side on the first day in the sun. The second day here, we had to have a rest day and didn't go to the beach all day. Instead we did some shopping and we went to another resort and listened to some business proposal about maybe investing in some holiday thing. And then we went down to the waterside and played around with a Jetski for half an hour:) lots of fun!! Today was the second day on the beach and I have now obviously burned my front because I wanted to make up for last time when I only sunbathed the back. I am wearing lots of sun protection but it might be good to turn over every once in a while... I'm going to try that tomorrow. I finished the book as well and it was worth the burn. A very good book indeed!

No comments:

Post a Comment