Thursday 3 February 2011

Long Haul Flights



                                                                                                                  pic

I am the worst person ever on Long Haul Flights.
Once I am sat in that seat, I am sat.
When I flew to Australia I think I got up once to go to the bathroom.
Other than that I was well into my films and had a bit of a snooze and did everything else sitting/lying.
The flight tomorrow is only nine hours, but I am still going to try and get myself out of the seat at some point to stretch my legs.
I've tried to look online to see what films are on, but I am a bit confused.
We booked on British Airways website and the emails I get comes from BA, but apparently we are flying American Airlines (??)
So I don't know whose films we will be watching. I am hoping for AA because they have films on there that are still in the cinema;)
Whereas BA have films that haven't quite come out on DVD yet but they are not still in the cinema.
I'm sure I'll manage which ever, but I was just a bit annoyed that we never went to the cinema on Sunday like we had planned and now I seem to have a second chance tomorrow perhaps. Two of the three films I wanted to see is showing on AA;)

No comments:

Post a Comment