Friday 2 April 2010

Quiet Girl

I have been quite distant the last few days, with no updates at all. I had a great time while my friends were over and I was hoping to put up some photos, but I hardly took any, because P kept snapping away so I was planning to steal hers. Unfortunately I am equipped with fish bowl memory and I forgot all about it before they left. As soon as they are sent to me I will put them up here.

Here are the only few I took which is from Club Alto on Saturday night.


I was also supposed to post a video from the football on Wednesday, but they seem to have removed the option to add videos (?) So that didn't work either...

It was the most amazing match for a Swedish Arsenal supporter :) Zlatan scored twice for Barcelona, I have never seen him play live before, so it was great that he scored. And then Arsenal picked up and equalized and the match ended 2-2. Amazing:) I was very, very happy.... 

No comments:

Post a Comment