Tuesday 31 August 2010

Yes Please


A colleague at work asked me as a joke if I would like the new Ikea catalogue since I am Swedish.
Doh! YES PLEASE!

It's almost as good as Vogue, In Style and Elle. 

I can sit and look at the pictures forever and get inspiration for the flat. 
Needless to say I now want to change everything at home.
Oh The Italian is going to be so happy..... NOT! He has put me on a strict Budget and I don't see any Ikea trips for the near future in the Chrystal ball ....  

2 comments:

  1. Men what! jag ar medlem i ikea family har i england ocksa och inte har jag fatt ngn katalog minsann :(

    Sa enjoy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ja just det, det ar jag me nar jag tanker pa det. Jag har ALDRIG fatt nan katalog skickad till mig:( Den har va ju skickad till jobbet....

    ReplyDelete