Thursday 27 May 2010

6-3 vs 8-5

A few weeks ago when I started my new job (still the same company, but a different job title) I was asked if I preferred to work from 6am to 3pm or from 8am to 5pm.

I said that it didn't matter. Whatever they felt was best.

So I ended up doing 6-3 for a few weeks.
And then last week I was put on 8-5 all week, and I felt like a completely different person. I no longer felt like someone had punched me in the head with a hammer all day.

If I was asked to go out in the evening I said "off course" instead of "no way, I'm getting up at 4am".

I am not sure if that is the only reason, or if it is also the fact that I worked for three days, had two days off worked for two days, had one day off and now I have worked for two days and am off today again.

I'll probable have to wait and see how I feel next Wednesday night when I have worked 6 days in a row, all evenings, days and doubles mixed.

But I will be on some sort of high then anyway because I am going to SWEDEN for five days ♥ ♥

Can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment