Saturday 1 May 2010

WTF??


It was lovely and sunny 10 minutes before I left work, and then, as I cycled, it got darker and darker and darker... All of sudden I am in the middle of a hail (!!) storm. On the 1st May?? Really?? I am absolutely soaked when I get home with bruises all over... The Italian opened the door and wondered who the drowned rat outside was. I had to strip off in the hall way and hope to god that my neighbours didn't decide to go out at that moment. The Italian brought me a towel and shoved all the clothes in the washing machine.

I was supposed to go to my lovely frined L's joined 30th - 50th b-day party that she is hosting with her mum.
But with me sneezing all day and then swimming home, I am thinking that it is not the greatest idea to get on the bike again and head off to North London.

The Italian just went off to a Stag Night with some friends, so I am sitting here contemplating which film to watch, and what to snack on instead...;)

No comments:

Post a Comment