Thursday 20 May 2010

Last night

I went to Dean Street town house for dinner with my lovely friends A & A after work.
This was a bit morally wrong for some reason, but we were still curious about the place and wanted to have a look. 
I brought my camera with me but I completely forgot to use it, so I had to steal this photo from the Indepenents website, but the funny thing is, that it is actually the exact table we sat on...
We had a great time - off course. Lots of chatting and gossiping, it's been a while since we've been able to catch up for various reasons.
But we have now already planned in our next date so I really hope that will happen.
After dinner we went for a drink in a pub across the road. Since it was such a lovely evening we decided to sit outside. Only to get outside and realise that there were no seats and we were only allowed to be out there if we fancied squeezing up next to 20 other people in a square meter little thing...
We felt like we were on the tube. But never mind, it was nice anyway, and I can't wait for the next time. 

One of the A's. (An old picture from my birthday last year)

No comments:

Post a Comment