Saturday 8 May 2010

My time with my parents so far

We are having the most amazing time, and the weather has been great.

We have walked EVERYWHERE and done some powerwalking as well and then we've eaten LOADS, and we've sat and relaxed and enjoyed the sunshine inbetween...:)

We went to Fifteen on the first night
spot my mum in the mirror:)
And then, the next morning, we went for a power walk by the canal
And by the themes
And in the park
The Italian joined us later to go to Tate Modern and afterwards we went for a nice stroll in the sunshine
Oh how I LOVE that top and how I LOVE that skirt, but I do realise that it is a complete disaster together...
Anyway, the stroll eventually took us to St Pauls
And that is all I have time for now, but I will be back later with Thursday night, yesterday and today in pictures:)
Now I need to get in the shower so I can go and meet my parents for our last day together.

Have a lovely day:)

No comments:

Post a Comment