Saturday 15 May 2010

Ready for summer

with some of the things I picked up on my shopping today. This jump suit is so lovely and came from H&M with the ring on my finger as well. The sunglasses are the ones from MW that I received the other day, and the wedges are from MuiMui.
Well I say I am ready for summer but obviously a pedicure and some tan would help....
I could really pictrue myself wearing this in Italy though, when we are on our way to the Italians best friend P's boat;)
Or just walking around in the city doing some shopping as well.
I loved it so much I bought it in brown as well;)
Now we are getting prepared for a visit from V & B. The Italian has already started cooking, so maybe I should start getting ready as well.
Hope you'll have a lovely Saturday night.

No comments:

Post a Comment