Monday 10 May 2010

Sleepy Girl

Had BIG plans for tonight to have a nice night at home with the Italian.

Got home and was on my way out for a run. But I made the big mistake of putting myself on the bed while I was on the phone to C. No way that I had energy for a run after that, so I  watched an episode of Cougar Town (that I fell asleep to last night) while the Italian was cooking.

After dinner I thought it would be nice to cuddle up on the sofa and watch a film that lovefilm sent.

This was in theory lovely, except that I fell asleep after about five minutes and slept all the way through the film, and then through and episode of Fresh Prince in Bel Air that was on TV.

Ah well at least we got some quality time together last night when we went to Pizza East for dinner. I am not too sure what has happened to that place. It is still really funky and trendy, but the food and service has truly gone downhill... Unfortunately.

I am trying to work out why we keep going back, I think that we always have our hopes up that it will be like it used to be in the beginning.

Rockstar chick is now on her way to bed:)

Night Night.

No comments:

Post a Comment